The Innodisk Industrial nanoUSB is the smallest industrial USB storage in the world. It electrically complies with High-speed USB 2.0 interface & backward compatible with USB 1.1. In order to fulfill the industrial applications, Industrial nanoUSB is embedded with SLC NAND flash. Moreover, it features enhanced power cycling which ensures data integrity in flash when abnormal power failure happens.
The Industrial nanoUSB offers following key features which make it more reliable, such as being ESD resistant to 8KV (contact discharge) and 15KV (air discharge). At the same time, it also features a wide operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C, making it well- suited for industrial control applications in a variety of different rugged operating conditions. Also, the health of Industrial nanoUSB can be monitored by a specific i-S.M.A.R.T utility.
The Innodisk Industrial Nano USB, with gold finger manufactured by a special hardening process, provides manufacturers with more secured applications than with regular USB devices.
- Delivers higher quality data transmission and greater durability
- Ensures data integrity during abnormal power failure with enhanced power cycling
- ESD resistant to 8KV (contact discharge) and 15KV (air discharge)
- Ensures an optimal working condition, including detecting and reporting various indicators, such as erase count, bad block count, ECC reliability, and lifespan, which are monitored through the i-S.M.A.R.T utility
- Supports a variety of tasks and can be used as an security key, and for data buffering
Industrial Nano USB
Sequential R/W (MB/sec, max.)
Max. Power Consumption
0.45W (5V x 90mA)
H/W Write Protect
15.4 x 19.4 x 6.9 (±0.2mm)
>3 million hours
-55°C ~ +95°C
Standard Grade: 0°C ~ +70°C;
Industrial Grade: -40°C ~ +85°C