September 16, 2016 – Taipei, Taiwan - Innodisk, the service-driven flash, DRAM and peripheral module provider, presents its new series of SSDs that obtain European E-Mark certification. Innodisk is the first peripheral supplier to obtain the European E-mark certification two years ago, and we will continue to add more certified SSDs. In addition, Innodisk is the only storage solution provider with multiple in-vehicle computing compliant standards for EMI resistance. This series of SSDs are also compliant with SAE J1113(US), ISO 7637-2 and the United States Military Standard, MIL-STD-810F/G.
There are many challenges when it comes to designing products for in-vehicle computing systems, such as dirty power sources, harsh environments, or road instability. Innodisk products are designed to manage these issues, making us one of the world’s most reliable storage provider for in-vehicle applications. There are multiple peripherals and electronic devices in many modern vehicle, each of which can create electromagnetic radiation that disturbs the function of other electronic components. Innodisk’s in-vehicle SSDs are certified products that cause no electromagnetic interference.
Innodisk’s Flash, DRAM and embedded peripheral products for in-vehicle computing systems are designed to operate under harsh conditions, while supporting the flexibility of the sealed system’s placement within the automobile. These reliable storage and memory solutions are heat and shock resistant and have low power consumption that can prevent vehicle challenges caused by power volatility.
Characteristics of Innodisk’s In-Vehicle Computing Storage Solutions:
- EMI certified by automotive standards (Flash)
- Exclusive iCell and iData Guard technologies to prevent data loss during power failures (Flash)
- Low power consumption design (Flash)
- Thermal sensor and wide temperature operating range (-40°C to 85°C)
- Military standard shock-resistance and rugged DRAM design
- Conformal coating protectant for open components on a circuit board
- Support systems using the ARM architecture (DRAM)
Innodisk’s in-vehicle solutions include:
- CFast: MLC from 8GB to 256GB / SLC from 4GB to 64GB
- CF card: MLC from 8GB to 256GB / SLC from 512 MB to 8GB
- mSATA 3MG2-P: MLC from 16GB to 512GB.
- 2.5” SATA SSD3MG2-P: MLC from 8GB to 2TB.
- DDR3 wide temperature solutions up to 16GB
- DDR4 2400 wide temperature up to 16GB
- DDR2/DDR3/DDR4 rugged DIMM series
- mPCIe CANBus module EMUC-B201
- Serial module EMP2-X402 / X403
Innodisk will showcase its in-vehicle storage solutions at International Trade Fair for Transport Technology, InnoTrans, September 20th to 23rd in Berlin, Germany. Innodisk will be at Hall 4.1, Booth 225.
Innodisk (Taiwan: 5289) is a service-driven provider of flash memory, DRAM modules and embedded peripheral products for the industrial and enterprise applications. With satisfied customers across the embedded, aerospace and defense, cloud storage markets and more, we have set ourselves apart with a commitment to dependable products and unparalleled service. This has resulted in products, including embedded peripherals, designed to supplement existing industrial solutions and high IOPS flash arrays for industrial and enterprise applications. The expanded business lines are leading our next step in being a comprehensive solution and service provider in the industrial storage industry.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, Innodisk supports clients globally with engineering support and sales teams in China, Europe, Japan, and the United States. With abundant experience and an unrivaled knowledge of the memory industry, Innodisk develops products with excellent quality, remarkable performance, great cost-efficiency, and the highest reliability. For more information about Innodisk, please visit http://www.innodisk.com.